When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

Great music ! Simple but beautfiful, the piano pattern, your voice and the pad fit perfectly together. I like the chord progression on the chorus it gives to the despair a bit of hope. the wind melodies are superb. I like the melancholic lyrics . I dont hear any issue with the mix. Great emotionnal music, very pleasing to hear !

Pas Clair Pas Clair

Magnifique !!

Ghorr Ghorr

great !

Vibe Fighter Vibe Fighter

great sound design !!

We had a good run We had a good run

dank

very first time (rap) very first time (rap)

nice lyrics

ZabuJard responds:

thanks lol. NO MORE MAKING MUSIC FOR THIS GUY. its too hard! and im awful at it >:) your beats are really good though, ill leave it to the pros ;p

AIM - It's Not You, She's Dead AIM - It's Not You, She's Dead

Really cool very good drums mixing and nice sound design. The atmosphere in the song is awesome. This kind of dark retro vibes make me think of kill the noise part 1 Awesome !

Shi And Silence Shi And Silence

Waw this is very impressive and hypnotizing, the atmosphere is very immersive, i had chills to this Really nice vocals used in a original way the high pitch vibrato notes remind me gandalf's death soundtrack. nice synths also and the percussions are so good, it makes everything so intense ! I can meditate to this and it could perfectly fit for a movie or something like a space documentary

JeremyKingVA responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Edge of the World Edge of the World

This is not that bad try to work on the kick mix may be add a sidechain with the other channels. The sub on this track is a bit over the top. You could add some fx sound and percussion on the piano solo's so it would be a less boring. The growl during the drop doesn't come out good, try to balance the audio with the other channels. I hear also fl studio default samples, try to download some sample packs on google ;) these were my advices keep it up

Tarian responds:

Thanks for the review! I will learn how to make different drums, as I haven't gotten to that yet, and FX and mixing are next on the list. I will work on abolishing default samples.

Cartoonish Outro Theme Cartoonish Outro Theme

It would perfectly fit with a cartoon. I love those crazy percussions

CreoMusic responds: